Clinics & Services
The nurse is involved in a wide range of practice services:
- Contraception and Family Planning. We no longer provide a Coil fitting service, this will now have to be done through Family Planning at Raigmore Hospital.
- Health Promotion - e.g. diet, weight, exercise, smoking
- Well Woman Clinic
- Cervical Screening - all women age 25-64 years will be invited as part of the National Cervical Screening Programme.
- Blood Pressure Checks
- Blood Testing
- Diabetes Monitoring
- Asthma and COPD Monitoring
- ECG Recording
- Ear Syringing
- Removal of Stitches
- Travel Advice and Vaccinations - patients wishing to travel to a foreign country please collect a travel form from the reception desk for completion and return to the Practice. You will be contacted with information of any vaccination/advice required. Please make an appointment for the administration of any vaccines at least 6 weeks before your date of travel. Not all travel vaccines are available on the NHS.